Come & Join Us and Learn Shaolin Kung Fu! Free & Easy Application. Fast Response.
Kung fu lessons and classes
Speaking of kungfu, everyone will think of China and bruce lee. Chinese Kung Fu is a series of fighting styles which has developed over a long historical period in China. You might have gotten interested in Kung fu by watching some fancy flying actors in the Kung Fu movies or the incredible flips you might have seen in a Kung Fu Show or maybe even seeing a photo of an advanced Chinese master with long white beard and long robes meditating in a temple or in the mountains. We now invite you for the opportunity to train and learn martial arts in China at Taizu Shaolin Kung Fu School and experience first hand what it would be like to study under real Kung Fu masters.
We offer Kung Fu training and instructions to beginners and advanced students with previous martial arts experience who want to gain more skills through martial arts training,besides,the actual combat training is offered for the students in need. There are courses of different lengths that range from one week to five years. Our students’ ages range from 6 to 70-years-old because Chinese kung fu is suitable for all ages to learn. The students may choose the length according to their personal schedule and unique passion for Chinese kung fu.
We welcome students who are health mentally and physically, regardless of your gender, age, religion, country. The training plan is also very flexible according students' different needs. (Note: Please don't worry about pervious kung fu experience because many students are beginners before they arrive. We only need your dedication and a positive attitude. Our Shaolin kung fu school masters train students according to their different kung fu level and physical condition.
Most westerners know shaolin kung fu by Jack Chen and Jet Li’s movies. Now learning shaolin kung fu has been more and more popular among people of different ages from home and abroad. There are thousands of Kung fu schools in China, you can choose one style you like best to learn.
In most kung fu schools, the classes are:
- Shaolin Kung Fu: a combination of zen buddhism, chinese metaphysics & kung fu.
- Sanda: free style chinese hand-to-hand self defense & combat sport kung fu.
- Wing Chun: most popular, strong & direct from of kung fu invented by a woman Yim Wing Chun.
- Tai Chi: stimulate the “Qi” circulation in patterns, related to the nervous system & heart.
- Qi Gong: this discipline can preserve health & can help with illnesses.
- Meditation: a range of techniques to promote relaxtion, build internal energy(qi).
- Qin Na: useful in real fighting, it uses fingers, hands, wrists, shoulders and full body to control opponent.
- Ba Gua Zhang: modular styles(move in circle) combines Qi gong with other martial arts.
- Xing Yi Quan : invented for the battlefield simple movements creating endless possibilities.
- Praying Mantis: self defense technique, hands & dropping forefingers strike an attachers vital points.
- Movie & Stunts: martial arts straining for actors – screen combat, stunt work and fight choreography.
What you need to start training
To start training in Taizu Kung Fu you simply need 5 things:
- A comfortable T-Shirt
- Comfortable trousers that do not limit the opening of your legs
- Long socks (to wear over the trousers up to the knees) to avoid treading the hem
- Sportive shoes with a low sole
- Do not buy anything, use what you already have.
Personal tailored training plan for every single student
The basic skills of legs, waist, shoulders and stance training need to be practiced daily to build up a solid foundation for further development of your Kungfu skills. The basic skills can be applied in all the various styles to learn more specific routines of e.g. boxing, kicking and weapon skills. The harder you work the better your results will be.
Here you can see our training schedule. The plan can be adjusted to your personal goals, style focus and body condition. Times vary depending on the seasons.
Kung Fu practice entails three levels. The primary is form and appearance. The intermediate level is `integration of mind and fist`, transforming the tangible into the intangible, turning the law into the lawless, obeying no rules, having no movement to follow and controlling the enemy from the intangible. The highest level is when you no longer have to think, Kungfu becomes a part of you and who you are. Teaching plans are based on these principles.
In order to give you a general idea of what you can learn during different lengths of stay, we provide you a rough teaching plan. This plan will be adjusted individually to personal body condition, preference and improvements. For example, if you like one type of weapon in particular you can learn more forms of that weapon during your stay here. Remember though that the masters have spend their entire life learning the art of kungfu, their suggestions for optimal forms for you might not always be what you expect but if you adhere to their advice you will see great results.
After you’ve finished a set of movements or a form, masters will teach you all its practical applications in order to make you understand the underlying meaning of the form. You will be granted an official certificate from the academy to display all your learning’s after you finish your training period.
How to Start Your shaolin kung fu Training?
Coming to the Taizu Kung Fu School to start your shaolin kung fu Training is easy.
1. Simply click on the book now button (to the Below) and fill in a quick application form.
2. We will contact you to confirm your booking and training your dates.
3. Come to the school and start your training
4. Get in fantastic shape & have an amazing experience!