kung fu training for beginners
kung fu training for beginners
When it comes to the practice and perfection of a martial art, few things can entirely replace the intensive education of a live instructor.
However, thanks to internet videos, martial arts books, and other resources, learning and training kung fu at home has never been easier.
Whether you are an aspiring practitioner seeking to learn traditional kung fu on a budget, or simply want to tone your body and increase your knowledge of self-defense, a comprehensive approach to learning kung fu can have you perfecting strikes and forms in no time.
Chinese Kung Fu (Martial Arts or Gongfu or Wushu) is a series of fighting styles which has developed over the centuries in China. Although being fighting styles, Kung Fu advocates virtue and peace, not aggression or violence. This has been the common value upheld by martial artists from generation to generation. With a number of movement sets, boxing styles, weapon skills and some fighting stunts, Kung Fu keeps its original function of self-defense. Now its value in body-building and fitness is also highly appreciated.
when you have an interest in China wushu and if you want learn it, then there will be lots of questions you many ask:
- How to learn Chinese kung fu?
- What is chinese kung fu?
- How to training?
- What to do for the kung fu beginners?
- where can i learn kung fu in china with real masters ?
I know all the problems you are facing. First when you search online you will get numberless results about kung fu schools, styles, forms, classes, courses, training mothods, tips, exercises and performance videos. And then you Have No Idea !
How beginners choose kung fu form and Know the main school of kung fu?
- Shaolin. This is the oldest school of kung fu. This type is known for “external”
moves and practices that strengthen muscles, ligaments and tendons. It is what most people think of when they think of kung fu .
- Tai chi chuan. Is to China traditional philosophy of Confucianism and Taoism in Tai Chi, yin and Yang dialectical philosophy as the core idea, Tai Chi does give incredible health benefits, it is also an internal martial art,capable of transforming your body, mind and also self-defense capability. It is suited to people of any age, gender or body form.Some training forms of tai chi chuan are especially known for being practiced with relatively slow movements
- Wing Chun yong chun is a concept-based Chinese martial art and form of
self-defense utilising both striking and grappling while specializing in close range combat.Wing Chun has become a significant and famous martial art. Bruce Lee promoted and made the art popular in the world today. The martial art required that the people use soft and hard, internal and external techniques thus making it easier to balance the required power
- Wu Dung. This school is slightly newer and is an interpretation of the original concept of kung fu. It is known for it's “internal” moves and practices that strengthen andmanipulate chi or life force. It is more about focus, zen, and internal power.
- Chin na Is the evolution from martial arts , which is characterized not only by a variety of weapons, unarmed combat techniques, the use of human joints, chakras an the vital parts of weakness, so that the other body parts have pain and fight. In the martial arts. The use of human joints, acupoints and key parts of weakness, using the lever principle and meridian theory, reverse joint action and focus on attacking each other weaknesses, which produces the physiological irresistible pain reaction, to take the place of the capture effect
Kung fu lessons for beginners level 1
Studying modern Wushu can improve one’s physical capabilities such as speed, agility and flexibility, and it is a great way to build up one’s internal spirits. It is also beneficial for self-expression, body-exploration, improving energy and discipline.
The basic training forms for beginners target in training the body phycical stamina, let the beginners know the moving principe and can perform in exactly right way. So when you are in beginning training lesson, just remember: practice makes perfect.
How to do kung fu for beginners？
However you are beginners and advanced students, you may want to seek real Wushu training in China. Usualy the class is available in standard or intensive forms depending on each participant’s desired amount of training.
For flexibility and endurance, you should stretching you legs in different way, this is important for softness. Groups of jump will be need o training you strength and force: Frog jumps, Cossack jumps, duck walks, step ups, squats, squat jumps, sprints, toe jumps, one legged jumps. The monks open the hips at the same time as stretching the leg, and they are a great warm up for fighting kicks and bag work. Usually, there is also enough running everyday to enhance you stamina.
Stances are commonly found in each style of Shaolin kung fu. The horse stance is a common stance used to develop thigh strength, endurance and patience. Known as zhan zhuang, or stance training, this position provides a foundation for training in learning intermediate and advanced kung fu moves. Stand with your feet farther than hip distance apart. Bend your elbows close to your sides, with hands fisted and facing upward in front of you. Sink down into a squatting position until your thighs are almost parallel to the floor;
Shaolin kung fu techniques beginners
The beginner’s training focuses on basic movements such as kicks, punches, stance and stretching methods, as well as learning some basic forms and styles. The aim of this course is to master simple movements, techniques and forms.
As advanced training concentrates on improving and correcting a student’s basic movements. It introduces key techniques such as kicks, stances, turning, spinning and jumping movements. The course also provides opportunities for students to re-compose free-style forms and learn new compulsory forms under the instruction of our teachers.
where can i learn kung fu in china with real masters ?
If you are searching for a good place to learn Tai Chi and kung fu in China, Taizu Shaolin Kung Fu Academy is the best choice. Improve your tai chi and kung fu techniques. Learn Tai Chi And Martial Arts in China! China is the most popular destination of martial arts enthusiasts.
Taizu Shaolin Kungfu School, located in Handan City（China ancient capital,Birthplace of Taichi,Cultural city ,Martial arts village）.
Whether you are kids ,Youth, Middle-aged person ,Aged ,Man ,woman. Whether you are a beginner or a very experienced martial artist, whether you want to stay for a month or a year - we kindly invite you to learn chinese martial arts from our highly distinguished Shaolin Masters. All trainers trained martial arts since childhood. Of course they have a lot of teaching experience and speak Chinese and English language. Shaolin Wushu encompasses traditional and contemporary styles as well as external and internal forms.
Of course there is good quality teaching, every master is supposed to manage seven students in the winter and less than fifteen students in the summer. This will ensure high quality kung fu training on each personal level and assure a close family atmosphere in the group. Want get more info, you can contact with Shaolin shi yanhao at: email@example.com
Thanks for taking the time to check out this post! If you’re looking to go on a training, browse through all the great Kung fu training school in china we have on offer!.